Confidence Builder Club: Confident Parents
When you join the Confidence Builder Club, here’s what you’ll receive each month…
- Two 20-30 minute videos, each containing a confidence building topic. With this video you’ll receive tips and techniques on how to implement the topic at home and how to utilise techniques in different situations. These video’s cover topics such as:
- Understanding the thought processes of your child/teen
- How to identify root problems in confidence
- Simple techniques to create a rapid change in mood and behaviour
- Simple language changes that make a huge difference
- Ways in which to help your child develop confidence throughout life challenges
- Techniques to teach confidence, build responsibility and develop good lifelong habits
- An invite to the live monthly webinar. As a member of the club you’ll have the opportunity to influence the webinar topic and ask any relevant questions live on air. If you’re not able to attend the webinar live, you’ll be sent a recording so you can catch up on the topic and hear the answers to questions asked by other club members.
- Access to our regular "breakout" sessions. Unlike the webinar, only a handful of people attend the breakout which gives the opportunity to delve deeper into a specific topic, where we help you work out an action plan right for you.
- Access to the online Confidence Builder club community (via Facebook), to chat, ask questions of and share ideas with like minded parents.
I’m Debbie Kinghorn – Family coach, NLP therapist and author. I formed the Confidence Builder Club to provide support to parents, kids and families to help with the emotional challenges they face.